Cheyenne Hawk Drive - Thunder
The Cheyenne Hawk Thunder machine is the third generation of the popular Hawk Tattoo Machine designed as a complete all in one, which now delivers more powerful strokes and quicker punctures
The Cheyenne Hawk Thunder machine is the third generation of the popular Hawk Tattoo Machine designed as a complete all in one, which now delivers more powerful strokes and quicker punctures.
With its high sensitivity Hawk Thunder reacts directly to the different skin types making it suitable for every skin area. The new Thunder design with its ergonomic handle fits well in your hand providing greater control and precision.
The Hawk Thunder is very silent, small, light and flexible and provides a low level of vibration when working. The Needle depth is adjustable with a twist of the hand piece.
Power is up meaning all tattooing styles - lining, shading, colouring - can be done on a single machine. Stroke is up to 4mm and this combined with the new drive and optimised tappet setup allow for high speed and greater acceleration.
- Frequency (punctures/second): 70-170
- Needle Amplitude (mm): 4.5
- Drive: 12v DC Precision Motor
- Nominal Voltage: 5-12v DC
- Approx. Weight: 78g
To use this Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Drive machine, you will need a Cheyenne Hawk Grip available in 21mm or 25mm diameters. The Hawk Thunder can only be used with Official Hawk Needle Cartridges. The Cheyenne Hawk Thunder tattoo machine can be used with any standard tattoo power supply but the Cheyenne Hawk Power supply units are recommended. You may also need the Cheyenne Start-Up cable to kick-start the machine if not using a Cheyenne Hawk Power supply.
The following statement has been released by Cheyenne regarding unofficial Hawk cartridges:
- Fake cartridges leak, are unsterile and grubbily packaged. Such cartridges are extremely dangerous, as they can spread contagious diseases! Also, due to the missing membrane they quickly destroy your machine.
- The Original Cheyenne cartridges completely seal the ink feed, so your control unit and machine stay untouched.
- All warranties for Original Cheyenne equipment expire!
- Thus we strongly advise you not to use the cheap and unsterile copies of our cartridges with the Original Cheyenne machines.
- All Cheyenne units are subject to maximum security checks and are constantly tested for hygiene, sterility, functionality and quality.
- Cheyenne cartridges are of high quality, and they allow you to focus on what you do the best - Create body art!
NB: Your 12 month warranty is valid direct with Cheyenne. In the highly unlikely event that you experience a problem with your product, we will give you instructions of how to contact Cheyenne directly to resolve your issue.